Thursday, January 29, 2009

275 posts?

Woah dude that's a lot! I guess I must have a lot to say eh?

Nothing too much going on today... Had a playtime with Tina this morning which was nice. Helped to break up the amazing amount of time we have spent at home lately. I mean seriously we have been way more then I would have ever thought I would have lived through with this horrible winter. I am so ready for spring. I am sure everyone is saying the same. My children woke very early this morning... I rearranged their room in an effort to keep the sun out... and then it dawned on me (hee heee dawned... get it? ;)) that hello! The sun isn't out at 5:11am! Jeepers! So, I got finished with rearranaging their room (which will probably throw them off and lead to less sleep, oh snap!) and couldnt undo what I had just done, so whatever I left it the way it ended up. So we'll see if we have a healthier nights sleep tonight ;)
I have a praise too, that Ben has been able to complete this week of work w/o dealing with unemployment. SO thankful. Thank you, God for answering prayer in amazing ways!
Heading out shopping with the babes and little Grandma tomorrow to just bumm around and get outta here for awhile. I am so thankful! Need to work on my homework for next week and hoping to get close at finishing Wyatt's green blankey this weekend.
wow seriously 275 posts...

0 comments: