Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sick Day

Two baby pukers + one sick Momma = lots of work for weary Daddy


That was the day yesterday. Ben came home from working overtime at about 3am... slept for about an hour and a half, and then I had to get him up to take over because poor little Wy was throwing up and I couldn't handle it. He played doctor all day and cleaned the house for me. What an amazing husband I had. Then at about 5:30pm last evening, he went to work for a 10 hour shift, on one and a half hours of rest the night before. AND w/o a complaint. I am so amazed. I pray that I can handle those situations with as much poise and contentment as he did. I am astounded. He is amazing.

We had quite a bad day yesterday. This morning seems to be going so much better. Now that it is our normal lunchtime, we have just had breakfast because the kids slept until about 9:30am. That shows me that they were really sick, because they never outsleep me!

0 comments: