Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Last weekend...

WAS SO MUCH FUN!

Until I got sick

my dear sweet husband was sick too :( And away from home :(

Ben and Wyatt went to Emily's for the weekend. At first I thought I thought I would be sad, but it turned out to be fun to go out to girls dinner w/ Adi, Amanda, Rachel, and Nancy. So much fun. We had Gram over and cleaned and organized a bit, which helped me feel good. We visited "Doms" in the hospital, which was actually quite hilarious because she was determined to find something fun for Adi to do, so eventhough she was in pain, she wanted to blow up the latex glove.... so Ok then... :P the nurses doted on her, and told her she was so adorable and brought her tons of snacks. I got together with my sister and Rachel and watched Twilight, I wasn't sure how I felt on the subject of watching that movie, but I did end up kind of liking it. Yeah, it was oK...
I ended up with a touch of the flu yesterday, fever, chills... all that... but am doing a bit better today :)

0 comments: