Thursday, March 19, 2009

Today

was a wonderful day... to spend with my lovely children. I am so blessed.
We leave in the morning for Ohio, and are so excited to spend time with our friends.
Gram has surgery next week. Please pray for her...
I was really hoping to get a walk in or physical exercise of some sort, but I don't know if I can pull it off today. I had to shop and blah blah blah before leaving tomorrow morning. Early.
Going to pick up a knitting book to start a new project. Maybe a hat?
I am actually improving with my coke habit. Have only had one today, and one yesterday, which is, sadly, an improvement.
I am also going to start a new book tomorrow. Since I am inbetween right now, I am going to try and read something on our seven hour drive tomorrow. I would usually take a few different things to work on in that time of driving, but because we are riding with other people this time, I think one book will be sufficient. (Hearfelt Discipline, maybe?)
I have really been having a blast with the kids lately. I am so thankful. Sometimes we are so busy during the week that when I get to bed at night, I feel sad, as if I spent all day doing silly chores and work around our house. That must end now. My mother-in-law has always told me that the chores need to be put aside sometimes. I am so trying to heed that advice lately.
I hope you have a blessed weekend!

0 comments: