Wednesday, April 8, 2009

How we are.

Things are falling into place so well. God is so good. We are so blessed.
I haven't drank a coke today. Just a couple sips.
I drank lots of water. And LoTz of coffee. (I drink lots of coffee on days that we have playgroup because my friend works at Alterra. Do you know they have THE best coffee? She blessed me with 1# of coffee awhile back. Yummmmy)
So, lots of water and little coke is a step up. Progress.
We have gotten a LOT of packing done the last two days. My hubs was smart and kept our original lease that he signed back in 2002, and so we had a convo w/ the landlady today. She is so nice.

I am trying to take pics along the process, but don't know how well that is going to work. Haven't been able to upload any lately. Actually haven't spent too much time on the computer which has been somewhat of a nice break (and it is foreseeable that I am going to be spending a bit more time on the computer when we are in PA since that is how we will communicate w/ everyone except L Grams.) So, it is all good right now, and I am so thankful!
~I was incredibly blessed at how some of our congregation/pastor and his wife all dealt with the news that we are taking an extended time away.
~We are blessed by the love we are feeling from everyone.
~Blessed by peoples understanding of our situation and for the people who try to be encouraging (and suppress their feelings to tell us to just stay;)).
~Growing a closer relationship w/ God and learning how to discern His will.
~Prayerful consideration of everything
~The kids being super patient
~learning how to get along with a different schedule and many changes
~cleaning out and purging the "stuff"
~Peoples offers to help
~The sunshine
~The beautiful sunset that I can see out our patio right now
I AM SO THANKFUL
<3

0 comments: