Wednesday, April 29, 2009

:Last last day at 250 Hill St

Today is a cleaning day! We are going to clean this place spic n span! And I am really excited because the kids and I are going to sleep over at Grams. (one of my favorite childhood pasttimes. So much fun. She used to let Kir and I watch scary movies and then we would build a big bed in the middle of the living room and spend the night-so we are going to do that minus the scary movies!)


I am really looking forward to getting this all over with. It make us crabby to move. Yuck. I loved living here, though. So wonderful. It has been such a blessing to get to know our neighbors. They are so wonderful. I am praying that they get some fun new tenants to live here. 

It is going to be kind of fun to be homeless for the next few days :) So much fun to be able to stay over with people. I am staying with my sister on Friday night because we are going to do the Lake walk in Oconomowoc. All of the money that they raise is going to go directly to the cancer center that just treated Grams. It is supposed to be perfect weather for it too!

Last night was the last class for Perspectives~! I got my paper done, didn't get to review it at all, but confident that I at least passed. (still got the fingers crossed though! :)) Had such a wonderful time in the lecture yesterday. The lecturer was a linguist, and he helped us to understand a bit of how he begins to understand a language that he had never heard before. It was very interesting and very funny at the same time!

Anyhooo, gotta get working with cleaning to have the rest of the day to Breathe...

Much love!

2 comments:

andy stenz said...

congrats on finishing the course! i've heard it's pretty tough!

Gedde Adventures said...

yep it has been a lot of work, but so wonderful!