Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Last day at our Apartment!

Today is our last day in our apartment.

I am really looking forward to sleepovers! I am spending the night at my Grams and my sisters this week and I can't wait!

I will not miss this building, instead will really miss the people in it. Ugh makes me sad, but will still stay in touch with everyone.

I can't believe we have lived here for 6 years (and Ben 7) So wierd.

Today my final paper is due for Perspectives. I am so thankful I can't believe that I got it finished with the chaos around me yesterday, but all is well. I loved taking Perspectives, it was a wonderful class....

We have beeen able to have some help with the kids lately. My Mom watched them and my Grandma. They have been having so much fun but I really miss them! So... I should go. I was just informed by my son that Adi is playing the Mommy, she is the baby and he crawls, and I am the Grandpa! :) Ha!
Have a wonderful day!

0 comments: