Saturday, April 25, 2009

Shower is today... already!

I fell down yesterday and it hurt! I was asked to watch our baby neighbor, and she dashed off into the parking lot. Wyatt was on his trike right in front of me, and I tried to jump and clear him (I cleared him, but not the side of his bike) and fell on the pavement. OUCH. I have a scrape on my knee, elbows, and bruises all over, but we got the girl out of the parking lot that she didn't belong in, so... mission accomplished!
Ben and I are going to try and be out of the apartment a couple days early so we can have it all cleaned up and set to go. I am excited at the progress that we made yesterday with the help of Adam. Man I am so thankful. Today is Emily's shower. I am so excited. I can't wait to see her.
Oooohhh I get to go grocery shopping now and prepare. So, have a wonderful rest of your weekend! <3

0 comments: