Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What are you doing for Earth Day?

I am sure you know this already, but moving accumulates a ton and a half of garbage. I am trying hard to set aside burnables to put in fires that we have in our backyard.


I am getting more used to drinking water, and working hard to always drink out of re-useable containers (although I bought a pack each of Fiji, and SmartWater to offer people that help us move)


We are trying always to save energy


We are probably going to leave the CFL's that we have purchsed here for the next people so the energy keeps on getting saved.


In truth we aren't doing (yet) as much as I would love to do on this earth day. I am aware of all of the things that we are NOT doing though so, that is helpful, but bummin me out a bit.


Anyhow, Happy Earth Day!
We got to spend some lovely time with friends the other day, and it was so much fun. This is AdoraNora and her mother. One of my BFF's... ;)



Jesse was here last night and the guys made some major progress w/ moving some pretty big pieces of furnature, so I am really excited about that. It made me sad upon walking in from class last night, actually to see this place emptying, but I am praying about it and setting everything at God's feet. I feel peaceful.

How are you today?

0 comments: