Tuesday, May 12, 2009

5/12/09. Day off.

To do's for today:

Play outside with my precious mini-me's. I adore them and haven't spent nearly enough time outside soaking them in.

Pray, and read scripture. Haven't done nearly enough of any of that lately.

Read part of "The Kite Runner", as it is probably the most depressing book ever, but just for the sake of finishing it, I want to do just that, and hopefully have some sort of happy ending (although I doubt that will happen).

Make Mac N Cheese for my children and myself for lunch.

Enjoy the Stoak's house while they are off today spending time with their family.

Do some cleaning and organizing.

Take a walk to shed the probably 7 or so pounds of weight I put on in the moving process by vereing from my diet too much! :)

~ Enjoy the peace that all of things will bring me (well minus the depressing book, but still love a good read. sad, but good.)

Have a blessed day. Hope yours is as good as mine will be!

0 comments: