Saturday, May 16, 2009

Fun!

You're probably thinking, "Why is there a picture of laundry hanging up on Sara's blog?" Well... it is simply because I love the smell of fresh laundry after it has hung all day in the beautiful fresh mountain breeze. See? Lovely. (the pic is actually really bad though because apparently I touched the lens on my camera and it is really icky!)

Max is in his glory here. Has free roam all of the mountain. Loves to just lay around. He sleeps on the porch.

This is my husband. Pointing a Pressure washer at me. He was kidding around... He was actually doing this~~


Keeping busy cleaning up the outside of the house. He has been staying busy with chores and so have I~




The kids were totally enjoying the spray of the water. It has been about 80 since we got here. It's pretty.
As for yesterday, I volunteered at Paxton Ministries, where Kelly and Adam work. It was a lovely and tiring day. I got to have a girls sleepover with Kelly and it was very nice. We went to work super early and did breakfast for the residents there, and then served them lunch... Busy busy tiring and blessing of a day. Totally! Then we went and saw Abbey's play at school, which was so precious and made me grin from ear to ear. How awesome.



0 comments: