Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy 11th Birthday, Hunter~

Maximus joined in on the fun! <3> My dear sweet hilarious niece, Autumn. She's 7. She's good at it.

My other dear sweet niece Kristina. She turns 10 on Thursday. She is wonderful. Precious, and I just love her.


See?




Hahaha then you go to this little one. She really was frustrated with her cousin who had the camera. Hunter tried to get a good one, but she just was mad at him that day, hence the face.




And this little man is a whole different story. George Douglas. 4 years old and you would never know it. He has dirt on his face. He loves dirt. And because of Georgie my Wyatt's face looked similar the whole time we were upnorth. They played in the dirt daily.





Birthday boy!





He is so handsome. I remember when he was like 3 years old and he would say "Auntie Sara, you are beautiful." "You are too Hunter" "I'm not beautiful, I am handsome!!!" He is.
















Bleeeeh










Maximus. Or as Adi calls him "Mackey"


...and now it is sometimes, "Mack"


This is Anna. One of their pooches. And Max's girlfriend.


the birdies by the house




The end.


































0 comments: