Monday, July 13, 2009

Just a quick update.

Life is a bit trying right now.
We are kind of living two places. And they are about 4 hours apart in distance. And that is pretty much how far apart my wonderful husband and I spend apart now. He is learning semi driving with his brother and is somewhat Christopher's personal mechanic. It is working out really well and the brothers are really enjoying their time together. The kids and I came down for some time with our family. We don't have a car, but my MIL has been really gracious in letting us use her car while she is out of the country. I am so thankful. I am happy to be home (southern WI home) for now and working on applying for jobs, but I miss my husband so much that it actually makes it feel like it isn't worth it. He will come to get us eventually and we will come and spend time with him in the northwoods. This is not a permanent arrangement by any means, and I am so thankful for that, but it is causing it to be very difficult for us at the moment.

0 comments: