Thursday, August 9, 2007

Gone again!

We are leaving for Pennsylvania to visit our buddies Adam and Kelly tonight. We are thankful for the time away, so we can spend some time together! It will be a nice ride there. We are leaving later tonight so the kids (Ada, Wyatt, and Christopher) will all sleep most of the way there. Things have been good being home, but I wish I could be back in London. Wierd eh? I would like to be able to take my son and husband and experiance what I did over the last couple weeks, with my boys learning also! I am cleaning, packing, and also hanging out with my mother and sister in law today. I hope that the weather clears up because there are a couple of books that I want to pick up to read on our vacation, if I even get time. I am going to try and read a lot though, because I noticed that it is something that I haven't been able to do much lately, but that I miss So much! It was always one of my favorite things to do growing up, was to read. I love journaling and reading in my free time, and K brought up the Mark of the Lion series that I read at one point, and man I would love to read it again. It is a 3 book series, and is so wonderful! Each book is like 1000 pages, but it is wonderful! I also love to read anything by Max Lucado so I was planning to pick up the first book of the series and a good Max lucado book. Anyhow wow my son just picked up a cleaver move he picked up a back scratcher and pushed on the light switch and started flipping the lights on and off! Wow side tracked... sorry! Anyhow, here we go with the travel again, please pray for us as we are on the road for about 15 hours or so tonight. We have busy busy time once we get home as well with church stuff too, so please pray for prepration for all of that as well. Thanks guys! I will try and keep ya'll updated during our vacation. Peace

0 comments: