Monday, August 6, 2007

We are home!

We made it home, and it was such a lovely reunion with the family. Benjamin came with a rose for all of his ladies; Adalai, his mom, and myself. It was so sweet! He was excited and didn't unbuckle Wyatt to come and say hello, but when Donna got him out of the car, he came up to me with his arms up and I picked him up and gave him the HUGEST hug. It was so sweet! I have him a little London backpack and a little double decker bus, which he LOVED (thanks for the suggestion K!). We went out to Texas Roadhouse for dinner with the money that I purposely put asside while I was away for the purpose exactly, and had a great time. He probably wanted to tell me to shut it tho, I was just talking and talking, about my team, about the time there, about SC, about so many things. It was funny because if I could have had it my way, I would have grabbed up my boys and gotten back on that plane to come for the last week of the time in London. Oh my gosh it was so powerful to me, and I absolutely loved the people that I met there. Well, it's OK. I am still dealing with jetlag, last night and the night before I went to sleep at like 7.30pm our time because to my body I was still on London time (1.30am). We are packing up the end of this week to go to Pennsylvania to see our buds, Adam and Kelly. So so so excited to do that too, and this time my family is coming with! Benjamin really deserves the time off, and hopefully he can just relax for a time with Adam. I know that he plans to go fishing so that is wonderful~! Anyhow, the rest of the week we are getting ready for our next adventure, and I can't wait. I realized that I LOVE to travel! I just miss my family while I am away. I missed Kira so much, and my Grams and stuff, and MOm.. OH my so it was really great to get together yesterday with the family. I love to travel though and this whole experiance really opened my eyes to how huge and diverse this world is. I am used to my little box. My church where my Christian friends are, and then through email keeping touch with other Christians I have met through my life, but man, this last two and a half weeks has truely made me thank the Lord for his wonderful creation. <3

2 comments:

andy stenz said...

welcome home sara. you've been missed! i'm so glad God has done so many great things in this short amount of time. may He continue to guide and grow you in His love!

peace
a

M,K,E,N said...

WE WANT YOU BACK!!!!
Love you my dear friend. You are amazing and did the most wonderful job here...you really put yourself out there and learned so many new things with a baby in tow! For all those that know Sara, she only took two breaks from the INTENSIVE stressful schedule the whole time! i'm so amazed and encouraged by this group and miss them all already.