Saturday, August 11, 2007

We are in Pennsylvania!

We are in Pennsylvania with Adam and Kelly and having a blast! We had a bonfire with the family for "family night" last night and cooked food on the fire and stuff. So much fun. Wyatt got to play with Abbey and Sophie which is great. He has some play mates and keeps busy. Everyone did well on the long drive here and I think the ride was about 15 hours. It was great. I did get to the library so I can spend some time reading and journaling, yippee! We are going to Kels work today to help prepare supper for the residents at her work and then we are just hanging out for the evening. Tomorrow I am presenting about my mission trip to their church which I am nervous about, but prepared for the Lord to speak to the people through me as I encourage a short term trip. Anyhow, that is all I know... OH yeah, we are going to Red Lobster tomorrow night! WAHOOOOO that is so exciting. Well that's all for now.
Peace
________{@

0 comments: