Monday, December 10, 2007

Our time upnorth...

We had a good time upnorth with the family. Ben got some good "brother" time in... they went fishing the whole day Saturday, and caught us some yummy dinner! Christopher fried it for us (my diet was not on key this weekend ;)) and we had some yummy pork and stuff.. mmmm good eats! Wyatt had a good time getting to know his cousins, and had a fun time playing! We didn't get much rest while we were there, and Benjamin got the flu :( He is achy and exhausted with a fever, so please pray for him if you could. I am not sure yet if he will be going to work today. I wish he'd stay home! ;) We had to get up and leave right away yesterday because he wanted to get home. It is amazing to me how much chillier it is upnorth! Oh man, my hair froze after I washed it yesterday while I loaded the car... It was SO cold there! Anyhow, the kids are getting so big! To think my oldest nephew was at a sleepover with his buddies! It was really cool to get up there to get to know them again. When they first moved away from Okauchee a few years ago, we made it a point to get there once a month and did that for a long time, but then as we had children that became less and less... So now, hopefully that we are back into the swing of things, we will be able to get there more. Anyhow it was a good time, now we are back home unpacking from the weekend, today we are staying in as far as I know because it is chilly outside! Tomorrow I am going to Mayfair with the kids and a friend to walk around and look for Christmas gifts. And then Wednesday I have to go to the laundromat! Oh dear...
Anyhow have a good day!

0 comments: