Thursday, December 13, 2007

Prayer and the DMV

I actually have a few prayer requests today... Adalai may be developing an ear infection and was up quite a bit last night. Seems fine and is playing well this morning, but I am not sure if we should just take her in to be checked anyways... So please pray for her healing as well as for my patience throughout the day with Wy and Sophie. Also tonight at our meeting we are making a HUGE decision with the journey... So please pray for that.
Otherwise, yesterday was quite interesting/exhausting. I had our little Grandma over because she wanted to help entertain the kids while I did laundry. We got some done which is amazing. I got to stop at the store w/o the kids, which was nice. Ben is feeling better, so he stayed w/ them while I ran some errands yesterday. We decided that it may be a good idea since I had little G's help, to go to the DMV (ugggg don't like that place) and try and get at least one of our cars registered. The Buick was 3 months past due (and our only car that we drive at the moment) and the Camaro was 6 months past due. We had already been there once to explain the wierd situation with the Buick and they basically told me that we can't do anything until we have a title... blah blah blah.. So I left empty handed that day. I went thinking that if we could at least register the Camaro that would be a good thing. So, luckily I got a really nice DMV lady (which doesn't ever really happen to me...) and she was able to help me register BOTH cars! Oh my goodness, that is such a praise! We were getting to the point of needing to park our primary car because it was getting soooo illegal! Anyhow, I am soooo thankful that the Lord blessed us with that chance yesterday! Oh wow, and the other thing about my DMV trip yesterday was that it actually only took me like 10 minutes TOPS to get the whole thing done, now when does that ever happen???? ;)

0 comments: