Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sooo sad.....

I called Grams today to find out how her tests went yesterday... and turns out not so good. She needs to meet with a surgeon, on Thursday. I don't know many details.
Please pray for healing, and that it would be nothing. Or something that is cured.

Dear Lord,

Thank you for putting this amazing role model in my life. Grams has been the person that has always tried to instill religion in our family, and it worked. She is someone I truely admire. Someone who is wonderful. She adores our family, and helps me take care of my kids. I pray for healing in her today, God. Please show the doctors how to care for her and give her exactly what she needs to be well. She is such a healthy person. Sometimes I don't understand you, God. Please help me to make clear the things that make no sense. Lord I pray for Grams now, and ask that you please heal all that she is experiencing. God, please...

In Jesus powerful name...
Amen

0 comments: