Thursday, July 17, 2008

1 is over it... 2 to go

The tummy troubles have seemed to completely gone away from Wyatt, and have now taken up residence in my poor husband and daughter. Adalai is doing fine for the most part. Wants to cuddle a bunch, but unfortunately I have been trying to grocery shop and bleach this joint so that hasn't been so great. I feel bad for her sometimes because that is how she likes to be comforted... to just sit with her...Ugh and I am pulled in a ton of directions. Anyhow, they will give me more detail (hopefully) tomorrow as to if it was what they suspected... the crypto. My DH handed me a spoon today after slurping down jello... I was doing the dishes... He says, "This one has crypto on it"... Oh my gosh poor guy~!
He is at work for the time being, but coming home in a little while. The kids neighbor friends weren't around tonight which ended up being somewhat beneficial because they weren't really wanting to play outside in the heat and so now we are laying low for the rest of the night. Watching movies, reading books, and playing with toys. To say the truth, we actually haven't had many days like that lately... We have been busy hanging out with the neighbors as well as taking on our normal busy-ness, so we haven't had much down time...

0 comments: