Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ahhhh Spaaaa

Since my friend K is back home for awhile... we got invited to our friends spa to enjoy a day of pampering. Oh my gosh it was amazing! My son is really sick though... has been since Sunday. He may have gotten crypto, actually which is really scary. So, I got to part-take in the full body massage (for 75 minutes... OMG) and also a pedicure full with the wax foot stuff... so awesome. I am so thankful for this day! My MIL was watching the kids and was SO incredibly gracious in doing so because of Wyatt saying "My belly hurts" every few minutes... Ben was home too, so I am so thankful to him for dealing with the poor kiddo, and also being honest and telling me I need to come home. It was a lovely day. As I said they are testing Wyatt for exposure to crypto... because he has had a really terrible belly. Poor kid. So blessed this evening to have him not be entirely lethargic, and also up and walking around. That is a very good sign! Tomorrow we get to have a playdate at Grams, which will be really great!

0 comments: