Saturday, July 19, 2008

My Sigg! And Tea Tree Toner

In lieu of receiving our long awaited IRS check... I got to splurge a tiny bit and buy some long awaited little trinkets for myself..
I follow a blog that I have mentioned before...I read on this blog that the Kiehls Tea Tree Oil Toner is awesome for people dealing with adult acne... When I met with the dermatologist, she suggested that I try a couple of things that she would prescribe. So I went to our lovely Walgreens and found that the stuff she would prescribe for me would end up costing me $80. So you can imagine my excitement when I heard of this miraculous toner that would only cost about $16 plus shipping! Lets hope it works!
The other awesome thing that I was able to get, is the Sigg Bottle. Which in my attempt to go green, is the perfect bottle. If you have followed by blog for a bit, I am sure you will remember this post. Ahh yes the water bottle soapbox. I am actually going to reread my water bottle soapbox, because I would like to feel as must gusto about the whole plastic thing as I used to. I can just imagine my best bud there in Harrisburg, PA sippin water from her HUGE glass jar that she is now using instead of plastic bottles. YOU GO KEL! Anyhow, I am striving to go green... And am Stoaked (sorry for the pun Stoak's) to get a good head start by using this Sigg bottle. Go get one... they rock. Oh and since I just spend $20 bucks on an aluminum water bottle, I VOW to use the darn thing and ACTUALLY drink water from it, on a daily basis! ;)
Peace out dudes.

0 comments: