Thursday, July 31, 2008

Blessed

My best friend from high school came over last night and blessed my socks off by making me the best dinner I have had in a long time. I mean in a long time. It was fantastic. She cooked me some spicy salmon, asparagus, and new potatoes with onion. It was so yummy I was just blown away. She also brought me a really sweet card, and the sweetest potted tropical plant. It was such a blessing, I can't even explain. She also came outside and sat with my neighbors for our usual evening hang out, which I also really have been loving lately. I have really connected with my friends outside. We tell stories and laugh and get to know each other and it has really helped ease the anxiety that I used to feel when I would be at home for like the whole week! We have literally been home in the evening all week this week, which seldom happens, and I just LOVE the fact that we can just hang out outside sit around in the breeze, and let the kids play. What a blessed life.

0 comments: