Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Birthday and Such

My birthday was wonderful! I had an awesome time spending time with my family and so thankful that I could go out with my husband to see a movie. It was a wonderful time! I got to buy some clothes, which I am so happy about and had a fun time shopping with a friend while Ben stayed with the kids.
We are going to head to the B&B that we stayed with during our honeymoon in about three weekends and spend some time away as a couple.
I feel like I have been shopping for the last three days straight, but now I am finished thankfully!

I have been reading a book that is the story of Keith Green's life. Fantastic book called "No Comprimise" It is so wonderful to hear about his life in ministry. I have to finish it before we head to Pennsylvania to give it back to Kelly.

Other than that, we have been spending time with our neighbors which has been a blast. Most days of the week now, we spend time cooking together and hanging out. Each day I look forward to our time in the yard just hanging out and spending time. It is so much fun.

Anyhow, my first Avon order is about to close and I am really excited about it. If you haven't heard, I am selling Avon... I love it!

0 comments: