Thursday, October 30, 2008

10/30/08-Linens N Things ;0)

Becky took us out this morning to Linens N Things because they are having a going out of business sale. We had a nice time this morning. Becky is moving in exactly two weeks. Super bummed, but excited to keep a relationship with her even though she will be in Arizona. I think that God is always teaching me a lesson in these situations. I think that there are so many people he has placed in my life for a short, but very important time, and then takes them away to somewhere else to teach me how to keep relationships... I guess or maybe preparing me for ministry and how to cope with relationships at a distance.



I am excited though because once again we are prayerfully considering our next step in our future... no clue what that is at all at this point...



I want to get involved in a small group. A group that people will be able to be held accountable and hold me accountable with things that are happening in my life... not sure where that is either.



Other than that, the kids are doing well. Since Wyatt's appointment with Childrens Hospital, he has been feeling a little better with belly achin', and has been eating quite a bit better. I am still working with him on eating better, and we are working on potty learning. On Monday we are planning to do just undies. Adalai is crazy running around. Such an energetic little girl. She says so many words now, it is amazing. Trying to say things new each day. She recognizes the difference between "Watta (water)" and "jooshh (juice)"... understands "potty" and "potty chair". Everything she says she follows up with "mommy"... "Potty, Mommy!" So silly, and so serious all at the same time ;)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You forgot Beckshie!!!!lol