Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Today 10/28/08

Today was a nice day.. I am feeling my patience restored, as I pray for daily. I am finding more time to relax and take a breath. I am so thankful that God is so merciful, and that my children are also. I get disappointed w/ myself so often, and I am not sure, but I just need to work on the future and work on just being the Mom that I really want to be, and when things get fumbled up, then well I have to remember that God's mercies are new each morning (and also my childrens too, again!). I am discouraged because I can't find a small group that will welcome my children... and I can't really afford a sitter, but feel that I need that community through the week. I am still reeling over the concert we attended on Saturday, and if you have time, would like to share a clip of a song that is on Michael's latest release (which came out today) I am moved by this song so much to tears even sometimes...

0 comments: