Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Avon stuff...

I have decided that my assignment for today is to work on handing out my Avon literature... I haven't been working hard enough I don't think to aquire new customers, so I need to step up my game a little bit. I love working with this company, but actually don't see myself continuing on w/ it too much longer if I can't establish a stronger customer base. Trust me, I love the discount too... SO excited for the delivery that will be arriving on Friday because I ordered this lipstick, that has 24K gold in it (don't ask my why it needs 24K gold, but when at the meeting they explained because it is eatible, and because it is shimmery!) and Reese Witherspoon, who I am sure makes any lipstick look good, is our spokesmodel for it. So, I ordered some! See, this is actually why I really love working for this company, because it is funny how it can make you feel a bit excited to get a new lipstick in the mail! ;) Anyhow...
I love the weather today, so I am even more excited to make book deliveries!
Well I am off to give the babies baths (should I seriously even call them babies anymore? Probably not, but oh well!) and then outside to work and play! ;) Have a good one!

0 comments: