Sunday, November 2, 2008

Saturday Mornings...





I love Saturday mornings, like the Saturday morning I had this weekend. I was feeling ill on Friday night (much to do with the very busy afternoon we had on Friday), so my DH let me sleep in. I was so grateful! When I got up the kids were eating breakfast (grateful x2). Ben told me that he was planning on working on the Jeep, so I thought it would be fun to walk to the park/coffee shop that we have in Hartland. My friend Becky is moving to Arizona in about 11 days, so I am trying to book as much time as possible w/ her. So, she decided to venture out with us! I really enjoyed getting fresh air and exercise, plus a total bonus was stopping at the coffee shop and picking up some fun books at the library. The rest of the day, once we returned was spend chillin' at home, which is cool cuz I got a lot of cooking done. My dessert that I was so excited about totally stunk, oh snap, but my Irish soda bread wasn't bad! My husband made dinner and I was like grateful x3!! It was a fun day! The evening we spent in, and tried to put the baby to bed w/o her paci... ugh that stunk. She cried for about an hour and eventually gave her the darn paci. Goodness we have to break her of this soon!!!
Anyhow, what a blessed weekend it has been! We are heading to church in awhile, but thanks to the time change, I get a bit of extra time this morning to get the laundry done and clean up a bit!
Yay for daylight savings time! (wait... I think it sh
ould read more like Thanks for the end of daylight savings time? Whatev... you get my drift ;))

0 comments: