Monday, November 3, 2008

Weekend

It was a pretty nice weekend. I am tired this morning, but as always with Monday's, I have tons to do! So excited for this weekend. We are about to surprise someone, and I am SO excited I can't even stand it!
Anyhow, this week will be busy for us I am sure, and it is last week with Becky. I am so excited because we are getting chinese tonight. I don't really get the opportunity to eat chinese that much because my DH doesn't care for it too much! So, I am super excited! Still going strong w/ no Coke consumption, and not biting my nails. I am super excited because these are two habits I have been wanting to break for quite a long time. Wyatt is, as of 7am this morning, in underwear. Yay! I am going to keep him in it regardless until naptime and then again after.
Just a quick update for ya. Have a good week!

1 comments:

The Wilcox Family said...

So is this a new code i have to break when i want read your blog????:)miss ya & love ya
emily