Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday

Kel and I had a wonder walk all around the town of New Cumberland yesterday. We talked and walked, talked and walked. It was precious to me. Then we ate. And ate, and ate. Which is what we had just spent the last about 40 or so minutes talking about how we were going to make an effort to refrain from!

Our 6 year anniversary is coming up. They spoiled us to the nth degree and took us to Texas Roadhouse. Delish. Had a perfectly cooked steak, and they even got two awesome appetizers. (The cactus bloomer was my fav!). We had a great time and then came home and I got to skype with my mom for the first time. It was rad.

Today we are home. I have errands to do and chores that need to be done. Hanging that fresh laundry is def on the to do's. Kids are playing and having a blast. They are so precious. We had time to snuggle yesterday and it really blessed this Mommy's heart.

Visited a new church yesterday too, which was a blast. I really enjoyed the worship it was awesome. I am not sure where we will visit next. Hmmmm. The weather is absolutely the best lately. I am so encouraged and blessed right now.

I promised myself that while I spend time in this state with this family, that I would work hard on changing my habits. I am working and giving a ton of effort to not drink so much Coke. Don't bite my nails. Eat a bit better. Get exercise. Working on all of these things. Think that I am doing OK! I had a coke last night, since it was an amazing occasion. My stepmom in law got me some OPI stuff to help harden my nails. It is working and since I have that on my fingers I don't have them in my mouth so much. Awesome. I am eating dessert like daily because we always have an abundance of food, yum. So, working on that. Drinking a lot more water then I used to, and my skin in clearing daily, which I am so amazed at. Guess what I did? I stopped using all the fancy soaps that I was using. I only use a total of two products on my face. And cleanser isn't one of them. Wierd eh? It was kind of a challenge from Kelly for me to stop washing with chemicals. Ok then.
Anyhow, got a screamer in the living room. Timed out for biting her brother.
Yikes
Have a totally blessed Monday

0 comments: