Saturday, May 23, 2009

Saturday. Yay Saturday.

Today, Nichole and I worked in the Duncannon Bouquet. SO much fun to get to know her a bit better and get breakfast with Nichole and the girls.

Got a dozen roses from my darling sweet husband. They are gorgeous, and since I was working at the flower shop that he placed the order at, I got to have a hand in arrangining my own bouquet. They are beautiful.

Today we are celebrating our 6 year anniversary. Kelly and Adam are going to babysit the kids and we are planning on going out to a dinner and a movie date. I am really excited to spend some quality time with Ben, just chatting and enjoying each other. Slow down from the hustle bustle. It will be such a blessing. Thank you friends for doing us this favor and watching the kids!

We got an envelope in the mail today from our little Grams. She sent some photos of our last couple visits in WI. There are a couple with my buddies Rae and Jady. SO beautiful. Miss my friends there quite a bit.

1 comments:

andy stenz said...

Happy Anniversary you two! I had it on the calendar for tomorrow, oh well, I'll get it right next year ;-)