Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wednesday

Nothing much up with us for Wednesday. Ben has his interview right now. He might actually be done with it. I am sitting on the couch with the kids getting motivated to go start the coffee pot. Today seems like a two cup of coffee type day. I am really tired! I have a headache too and the weather doesn't help. I decended the trecherous driveway and made my way to the mailbox today. Yike.

We cancelled Ben's phone yesterday to save some money which is kind of a relif because since he stopped working at Sullivan the phone barely gets used.

I am really jazzed because Mom Stoak is planning on making some delicious soup for supper. I am really excited because first of all it is soup and it is on their diet, so that means it is diet food for me, which is a plus, and also means that I only have to help with clean up, and I don't really have to cook. Since we have gotten here, I am in charge of cooking for everyone. I don't mind it, but since I am feeling a bit down today it will be really nice to just have it done for me. Yay.

I have been drinking a smoothie each day too, helps me to stay full and it is delish. I bought some organic yogurt and I have fresh fruit that I blend all up. It is so yummy and hopfully helping me to lose a couple.

Things are good nevertheless. Working on flash cards with the kids and going to do some art projects this afternoon. Hopefully learn a bit today! :)

0 comments: