Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Coming home, to WI

We have had a job opportunity open up, in WI. I am jazzed at the thought of going home. I can't wait. I am really going to miss PA because I really love my family here. I am thankful for our time that we got to spend with our best friends and their family. I know we will see them again because this is typically our vacation destination, but to be honest I would rather leave this the awesome place to visit instead of making it the place we live.
We have had no luck finding a job as of yet, and so when this opportunity arose, it was God's timing. It gives me a chance to donate a ton of stuff (and hopefully be able to get a couple new items when we get home like a coffee maker because we just won't have the room for it to take it back home :( ) And pare down to only what we will need. We are going to spend some time with my father in law, and being around home makes me feel so good.
What an amazing opportunity we have had to be able to live in a different state and different environment for the last month and a half. What a lovely time we have had. I am forever grateful.
Thank you, God for making this opportunity work out for us and give us a chance to be completely blessed, and to have a chance to be a blessing. Lord help us to get home safely and cherish our time with our family even moreso now that we have had quite awhile away from them. Please bless those who have totally blessed us! Amen.
It is gloomy out this morning. So, the kids and I will probably hang out around the house and start our re-sort through clothes and whatnot. We are going to really work on enjoying our last days here. Not get too overwhelmed, but enjoy the family and friends.

1 comments:

The Wilcox Family said...

YEAH!!!!! I am glad to see that you guys are moving back! Now we will get to see you...It has been hard not to come and see you when we would come and visit! I sure do miss you guys! Good Luck Ben on the job! What is it? I will call you later!!!:)