Saturday, June 13, 2009

Wanna get a westie.

I love this pic of my kids by Andy. He obviously took this one quite awhile ago. I miss that age. It is funny how you can look at something in retrospect and learn so much from it and wish you could change it but can't. Anyhoo, daily I learn something about the Lord, or being a mother, or being a wife, or being a friend... it is amazing.

One thing I have been learning lately is that I really would like to get a terrier. My husband doesn't know this and he doesn't check my blog so it might be awhile before he finds out. We have been living with a yorkshire terrier lately named Candy, and I just love her. Nichole and Chris, though, have a Westie terrier. I love Gretzski. I really would like to get a Westie.


Pic of Westie found here

Anyhooo, nothing much new here, we are working at cleaning through and getting rid of things that we don't want to take back home. So, today we are heading over to Goodwill to donate and then hang out together for the day, then tonight we are going to hang out with Michael and Elizabeth and their boys to celebrate Eliabeths birthday! We are planning on leaving probably on Tuesday, and hope to be passin' through when Emily has her baby! I can't wait to meet my new nephew :)

0 comments: