Friday, June 12, 2009

Doing good here in PA

We are doing well in PA. Had fun at our last time attending small group last night. Really enjoy James and Leigh. Last night Ben volunteered at Paxton once more before we return to WI, and tonight is our last famiy night. SO, today we are going to Nicholes and spending the time with the girls. Kelly is getting an EMG this morning because she has had terrible wrist and finger pain lately. Please say a prayer for my buddy. It really hurts her!
This afternoon Kelly, Nichole, the kids, and I are going to head to the Lemoyne famers market to get soft pretzels and soup for supper. I am so excited! Things are wrapping up well here. I am getting a bit sad about leaving the place that we have lived for the last month and a half, but know that we will visit here again so it will all be OK. Just trying to focus on enjoying our last time here before we head home, and looking very forward to seeing my friends and family back home, and attending church at New Vision. Miss that place too.
The kids are doing well, but I am really looking forward to getting back to some sort of a schedule when we get back to WI. I am praising God that they haven't had any times of illness here since they have been so off schedule (read:very little sleep!) but I am so thankful. They are happy and peaceful and really loving spending time with our "Pennsylvania family".
God, thank you.

0 comments: