Thursday, June 18, 2009

Dexter Steven

I am stoked to be an auntie again! YAY

Emily ended up in a cesarean last night and Dexter Steven Wilcox was brought into this world at 9.19pm. Weighed in a 8 lbs 3.4 oz and 19.5 inches and has a full head of hair! I will post photos as soon as I get to see the little guy!

We are back in WI, now. I am jazzed about it and had a nice welcome home. We are very comfortable at Georges, and I am very happy! We pulled into West Allis yesterday all the way after driving 6 states, our Jeep decided it had enough of all the driving, and it started to go into convulsions. SO, Benjamin is up and ready to work on our baby to get her on the road so we can visit our family that we haven't seen in about 2 months :)

Can't wait to hear about the baby and see him!!

0 comments: