Monday, September 3, 2007

Gods little blessings!

As I have blogged before and have prayed and thought about lately (Alot), Emily is leaving and I will no longer have a great resource for Wyatt to have a little playmate, Well that prayer got answered on Saturday. We came home from church (actually right after I got prayer for this at the beach) and an old friend came knocking on the door. I had heard that somewhere along the way, this old friend had a little girl, but he walked in and there he was with a little sweet 15 month old! We got to talking and turns out he needs someone to help watch little Sophia. I am not sure if this will all work out because our friend is divorced and his ex has a say in what happens with the little one, but it would work out perfectly since he needs help with her on Thursday and Fridays of each week! So, I am hoping that it works out because she can come and play and then Wy will have a playmate! I am pretty excited about it and hope that it works out, but the Lord knows! Well, Happy Labor day! We are going to my mom's house and celebrating Wyatt's 2nd birthday, so that is going to be SO fun! And if it turns out to be a really nice day, we are hoping to make one last splash in my mom's pool before the end of summer, so that is what we are up to!
Hope you all have a wonderful day!
Peace

0 comments: