Saturday, September 8, 2007

HaPpY bIrThDaY wYaTt!!!



This is Wyatt 2 years ago today. We had a hard day that day. Oh my goodness. He wasn't actually born until 3:24pm on September 8th. 6lbs 7.5oz, he had wrapped his cord around his neck three times (with a knot) so, I went in and they took him out! I was under general anesthesia, so unbeknownst to me, the little guy got a hole in his lung and had to be taken away to Waukesha (he was born in Oconomowoc) so, that is why his Daddy is only pictured here. Oh my gosh how dramatic of an entrance for this little man! We are having a party at Nixon park today, and I am excited about it! We aren't doing anything too special just cake and playing, but it is one of his favorite places to go, and he is going to see his favorite people there!

1 comments:

andy stenz said...

yeah - a grand entrance for a grand little guy. happy birthday dude!