Thursday, September 6, 2007

Thank you Emily!!

Oh my gosh we got free tickets to the Brewers game last night. Ben got them from his work, and actually didn't end up going because he needs to get up so early! So, I ended up going with my sister, and my inlaws, and we had a good time~ Kira and I actually left in inning 7 because the Brewers were just stompin the Astros. Em decided that she would watch the kids and actually took them overnight! OH MY GOSH I am missing them, but it was nice to not have to get out of bed right when Wyatt calls me in the morning, and to actually clean the house quick. Anyhow, so thank you to Emily, for watching the kids, and for helping me yesterday come up with great art activities to do with Wyatt. We had a blast! Today is laundry at Grams and then we are going to Amy's Lia Sophia party, so that will be fun~!
Peace and have a blessed day

0 comments: