Friday, December 21, 2007

Almost Merry Christmas!

This pictures is of Wyatt last year at Christmas. We used to put all of his toys in this basket... He climbed right in!


Yesterday was kind of fun. We had a lot to do and the afternoon was jam packed... makes a momma tired! Pheeewwww... We went grocery shopping, and to potluck, which actually didn't turn out to be much of a potluck infact! Anyhow, it was nice because I got to spend some time with our little Grandma, I won't see her on Christmas, so it was nice to see her before. Ben and I got accepted into the MDP, which in short, means we will be studying the Bible together (and seperatly) and studying missions... It sounds really interesting, that is going to be, for me at least, in addition to normal schooling for dental hygiene. After consideration of the two careers, (nursing or dental hygiene) I am kind of leaning more toward the latter of the two, so I am continuing that as well. It will be really fun! I love to learn now, I am really likin school too (which is so unlike high school and whatnot, HATED school big time!)... That is basically all for today I guess. I have Sophie for the morning until about 4pm and Tina is bringing her two kids over to have a kind of playdate... So that is good, can use some adult conversation. I am so stoked that this weekend is going to be the kick off to the holidays. Not that I really care too much, but I hope the Packers win... I am so excited for Christmas!

Peace and Merry Christmas to all!

0 comments: