Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Wy's first Haircut, Adalai's 9 month Check up

Wyatt got his first professional hair cut this morning. It was so cute! He was really excited to sit in the big boy chair, and he listened to the ladies instructions. He was a bit sketched out at first, but did well! It was so cute... Adalai had her 9 month check up this morning, I can't believe she is nine months already! She is 17 lbs 6 oz and is really tall for her age which is cool. They gave me free samples of formula which is always good, and Wyatt was very patient while she got checked out. She didn't get shots this time, instead they pricked her tiny little finger and squeezed two thingies of blood out of her! Oh my gosh I DON'T remember that from Wyatt's 9 month!
Tonight there is a "Birthday party for Jesus" at church. I am not sure if we are going to be able to make it because I don't really want to make my hubby walk to work... but I have left it up to him. I think it would be fun for Wy because he has been asking for friends to play with (I get very boring after awhile I guess). I am excited that a week from today is Christmas! How cool!
Peace

0 comments: