Tuesday, April 15, 2008

6 Steps/ Sara Bareielles

My baby girl took 6 steps yesterday! I dropped my kids off at my Mom's last night and she called me while we were on our way to the concert and told me that she got Adalai to walk! So, Kira and I worked on helping her walk this morning while we were at the park, and she took 4 steps. I am so proud of her!
Kir and I went to Sara Bareilles/Raining Jane/Rachel Yamagata. The concert was so good! I was a bit disappointed in it though at points just because of the swearing that happened. (And there was little like 12 year olds there) But overall, it was a wonderful a concert!
It was a busy weekend. I got to catch up with my friend Michelle, which was such a blessing. We walked around the mall, and just talked and spent time together. And she is always a huge help w/ the kids whenever they are around (Adalai and I went together to meet w/ her)
Let's see.. in other news... I am going to get my heart checked tomorrow. Not sure what is going to happend with that. A few people have tried to kind of diagnose my situation, and I have heard each of the people I have spoken to (Grams, Sherry, Tim, and JoEllyn) all mention Tachycardia. I have been really refraining at this point from looking too much online about it because I don't really want to scare mysef if I shouldn't be scared yet. I mentioned to Tim, that I kind of want to wait and see what he has to say for a diagnosis (not sure if that will come about tomorrow right away...) instead of kind of saying what I think it is. I have had terrible luck in the past with finding a good Internal Medicine doc. I am used to an MD walking into the room, asking symptoms, me telling them what I think it is, and having them write me a perscription... It just seems too simple and uggghhh bad that way... So, I am going to let him do the questioning and troubleshooting, and leave him to do his job, eventhough it is like me to kind of figure things out on my own, via the internet and just talking to friends/family, and then speak my piece...
So, the appointment is in the morning, and my husband and children are going to come with me. We are also dropping off the Jeep because it is sick too! There are a couple things that we need to have addressed on it, and I don't think they will fix my CD player, which really really stinks! Anyhow, I am soooo grateful that it is under warrenty! Anyhow, since I didn't get much sleep last night, I am going to head to bed in a bit...
Peace to you

0 comments: