Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Almost done w/ Numbers... onto something else...

We are having such a nice time with our friends. I wish that Ben could spend more time though. He has been working his usual shift. Last night we went to Brookfield Square because Kel and I love Auntie Annie pretzels, and Adam needed a new Wisconsin shirt. If you ask me, he should just move back, then he wouldn't need to advertise that the lived in Wisconsin, while he is in PA! ;)
Anyhow, we had a good time letting Wyatt play there, and then went to Barnes and Noble to look around. I love that store. If I could spend time at any store in the mall it would definetly be B&N... Then we went to Famous Footwear to buy Adam a new pair of shoes, and they had buy one get on 1/2 off... So, he got some new sneakers, and I got some new Teva's!! Those are by far my favorite sandals, I bought some when I came home from London, and they are the most comfortable sandals ever, and at half off... can't beat that! Today we get to have fellowship and supper w/ friends from the old journey (I don't even know how to refer to that anymore...), and Kelly and I are going shopping for diaps and stuff like that. It will be fun! The boys are splitting off and going to Cabela's, and probably Fleet Farm. I knew I wouldn't see Ben much this week! Oh well, they will have lots of fun doing that I am sure! Other than that, our week is probably going to be pretty busy. We want to go a few more places before they have to fly home on Saturday. I will never be ready for Saturday to come. I love planning meals with kelly, and going on my monotonus shopping trips because she makes them not monotonus... Grr I need to stop here, or I am going to get sad already!
Well I guess that is all for now... I am so happy that the weather is supposed to improve a little bit today. I am so ready for spring!
Oh! I only have a few chapters of Numbers left, and then I think I want to read Acts, or Corinthians. There was just a little bit of discussion through our community email chain at church about 1 Cor 11, that I would really like to read. And I have my first meeting with my MDP mentor next week Wednesday which I am really looking forward to! I chose a woman from our congregation who has had some experiance w/ missions and YWAM... she is so awesome w/ giving insight into different tips with reading the Bible and stuff like that. I am going to truely enjoy our time in prayer and discussing the Bible. My friend Christy and I actually might try and start a Bible study. We are having a hard time finding a Bible study that will accept children, so we might just start our own!!!! I would love that. I want to be able to fellowship and learn from people during the week. And when we first started going to church as a couple we were part of this great bible study every Monday night which was so helpful and important in my walk... I would love to be part of that again!
Well I went on a lot longer then I thought I would, but peace and have a good day!

0 comments: