Saturday, April 5, 2008

:0( So sad to say goodbye....

Adam and Kelly came and got the kids and I at about 8 this morning, and we headed to the airport to say Goodbye. One of the many parts that stinks about them leaving again, is this time we actually don't have a planned day for them to either come back, or for us to go there. That is hard. We did have a total blast though! Ben and Emily left at about 4am to take Em to the airport so she could go to South Carolina for a week to visit Chris, so that was a lot of airport for us for a week that is for sure! ;) Anyhow, we had a great time visiting, and thought last night that it would be fun to stay up as late as we could handle and hang out, so Kira, Kel, and I set out at like 10:30pm (which is already past my bedtime!) to go to Super Walmart in Mukwonago. We didn't return until like 1am... So that was fun! We actually got to look around and stuff for awhile since the kids were home and in bed! We had a blast together for the week. I am so excited for when we can do it again someday. I am really missing my friends right now though. Totally hard to work through.
Anyhow, not too sure what is up for this coming week. Kind of dull compared to the last week I am certain, but actually looking forward to the weather hopefully being like it was today... gorgeous! Then it won't be so bad. I really want to get the kids (and dog) outside as much as possible. Getting exercise and just having fun! And also to go and have our weekly visit w/ Grams and whatnot. It will be fun. I just had such a blast w/ A&K... thanks so much you guys for everything. You are truely a blessing!
Peace, Sara

0 comments: