Friday, April 4, 2008

Pancake Day!

Well it wouldn't be the same time w/ Kelly if she and I didn't have a pancake breakfast! We've already had one while we were here (thanks Andy and Jess!), but I had a recipe for sweet potato pancakes http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21218681 that I really wanted to try (again) from the Deceptively Delicious cookbook by Jessica Seinfeld. So, Kir and her two girls, and Kel are all coming over for pancakes this morning! I am so excited because today is the last day we get with the Stoaks. We had such a wonderful time while they were here, I just knew that I would be extra sad when we left just because we don't know this time when we will see them again... Ugh... 15 hours away really sucks. But, now we have two good vehicles that we can drive, so getting to PA may not be too bad. After we do pancakes this morning, we are picking up Adam and heading to Elegant Farmer. Unfortunatly, Ben has to work, so he is going to meet us at Dori's house for supper (YAY Dori!) And then we are going to probably stay up ridiculously late to hang out with them, which will be SO worth it! Emily is coming later tonight too. She is going to see her fiance in South Carolina, so we are taking shifts driving to the airport tomorrow! ;) He takes her really really early, and I take the Stoaks at about 8am... I HATE goodbyes.....

0 comments: