Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Crummy Rain!

The kids and I had a wonderful time with Elizabeth and Christopher this morning. It was so nice to go to their house and then head to the mall for lunch and to Walmart... I love spending time with Elizabeth! This weekend is Michael's birthday so hopefully we will see them again to celebrate that! I had just a bit of time this afternoon to blog quick and then we are off to Grams house to do some laundry and visit! We havent seen her in quite awhile. She is going to babysit tomorrow evening while I go to worship practice (did I mention I recently got asked to join New Vision's worship team?)... but I thought we could go and all visit w/ her tonight, so that is really exciting! I was initially planning on staying home and then letting the children play outside, but it is cold and rainy! so, instead we will pack up and go! Adalai is sooooo close to walking these days. She is saying "Adalai", "Yeah", and other babbles, but that is really cool! She is actually able to communicate... I am slowly progressing her into sign language. She knows more, but doesn't really do it the way that it is supposed to be done. Doesn't matter though as long as we know what she is trying to tell us! She walks along everything, and is now pulling herself up to a stand and actually letting go and standing alone. We try to be super encouraging when she does that so she knows she is doing something cool, but she still is afraid of taking steps. She loves pushing this walker that we have... it is so silly to watch her use it though because now she can manuever it around things, but if she gets caught up on anything... she freaks! This morning Kir and Mere came over, and Mere helped her get around things. She is so funny! But I think in the next little while she will be walking alone. Wow, that will be soooo exciting! I can't wait! Well tomorrow I have my meeting with JoAnn, and I am SO excited to talk Bible talk w/ her ;) And then worship team practice. Thursday I have given us the day off, and apparently my favorite TV show starts again... ER will be on! Woohooo. I don't watch much TV at all, but have always loved ER. And then Friday is crazy busy, with Sophie, Tina, Kira all stopping by throughout the day, but I am looking forward to that! I am also meeting an old friend for a mall date on Saturday which will be a lot of fun. I always love to catch up with Michelle. She is really down to earth, and hilarious! We always have a lot of fun, and I am going to see if I can be child free that day, but I am not sure how that will go!
Anyhow, I have to get the kids ready now... But have a good day!
Peace

0 comments: