Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Questions Of Ones Faith

it is not usual for me to write but once in a while something comes along that i find myself turning over in my head till its about to explode. for instance the whole oprah and billy graham thing, they both believing that Jesus isnt the only way. Dont get me wrong they dont seem to be on the same page either.He believes in God she in a nut shell believes we are. both have used the Bible (the word of God) to point out there theories. What i find frustrating is that when these topics come up i find my self questioning my own thoughts on God the Father Jesus the Son and the Holy Spirit. So do I believe what they say or some of what they say? How about we do what is written on our hearts, thats right, look closer. Ancient words, they will guide us home. When the devil and world tells you question this question that and use Gods word to try and cause doubt in your faith look tword your hearts. Open the book of ancient words and taste the wisdom and compassion to see that the Lord is good. I am no preacher but self doubt is the devil not oprah or billy graham. maybe they are lost maybe not. If God gave us his word to follow then follow it. Lord hold us close, i wish for your growing presence on earth. give me mercy so i can recieve mercy help those i love to seek shelter in the safety of your arms. My God remain present in all things including you

1 comments:

andy stenz said...

great prayer sara.

where did you hear something about billy graham like that? i'd be interested in reading it.