Friday, November 21, 2008

Hunting weekend

Spending the day at home with the kids was great! We played in the basement and they rode bikes while I read for a bit. We played upstairs, and made some pumpkin chocolate chip bread. I ended up re-arranging our living room, just because with our new desk, my daughter has discovered the tower and the lovely and bright green button that is on it, which just happens to be the power! I will be in the middle of a sentance, and the whole thing with shut down! Then today she took a Dora Memory Card and shoved it where a floppy disk is supposed to go. Oh my gosh, I don't want her to wreck our computer, so I put it back kind of how it used to be because that way, I can baby-gate it and then I won't have to worry about losing work/ busting it/ or her shoving random toys where they don't belong! Wyatt got to go play with Brandi and he was so excited, so A and I stayed here and she got to watch a bit of Baby Einstein while I finished cleaning up... then we did bath, and now I am off to clean up our popcorn mess! We watched "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" I thought whats the hurt in watching a couple good cartoons while Daddy is away? ;)

0 comments: