Sunday, November 16, 2008

Today 11/16/08.. boo

My streak of working out abruptly ended when I woke up this morning feeling as if I have strep throat, and week as ever, like I can't pick up the kids... OH SNAP! We were invited to my famlies house for a Packer Party this afternoon which I had to call and cancel because my Grams is on chemo and can't resist my kiddo's, who also have congestion, sore throats and coughs! With her weak immune system, she can't be exposed. We stayed home and have rested. Wy hasn't taken a nap, but is watching Toy Story right now, which is considered rest in my opinion! Adi fell asleep on the couch! I have wanted to do something to kind of spend some time relaxing, so I booked an appointment to have my nails done on Tuesday. So excited. I will resume working out again probably tomorrow sore throat or not, to be able to just say that I powered through and did it! My legs are a bit less sore today, which is wonderful because I am weak as it is! Mom invited us to come to her house for supper, which I am grateful that she is risking herself, and also because I don't have to worry about dinner...WOHOOO.

Ben helped this morning with cleaning through the kids toys, and we decided on a box of toys of W's choice to donate to charity. We needed the space, and they really don't play w/ too much of what they have at the moment. It has been a nice day of recuperation! I got my necklace... I wanna post photos of it. I LOVE IT! Thanks honey!

0 comments: