Monday, November 17, 2008

sick

Well, I have to say that I haven't had such a bad cold since I was little. Last night, I got so sick it actually scared me. I couldn't even screech out words at all cuz my throat felt like it was closing up. We went to visit Mom, but couldnt stay. It is such a shame too, because we barely ever see her. Ben was, as always, my night in shining armor... Cleaned up messes, fed the kiddo's all day (except supper my Mom lent a hand!), and changed all poopie diaps. He was at my beck and call. I was so thankful!

Today is a much better day. Moved our corner desk into the kids room to put their tiny TV and fan up there. I am not too excited about those two things being on the floor (Wy likes to experiment w/ sticking things that don't belong in the fan, just where they don't belong!) So I was able to accomplish bringing in that weird shaped desk, I think I am doing quite a bit better this morning! (I did take a 600mg ibuprophin though!).

I made an appointment for some pampering tomorrow. I am heading out to Azana for a manicure, and I am super excited to get away for a minute and maybe get a coffee and then have my nails done for me. I need it! The peace and quiet, and the nails are really bad! While we were traveling in OH, I totally bit them. Becky had done them for me, and in like two weeks, my hands looked great, but now I have bit them to the pulp again. Ugh! Just a nervous habit I have always had, but that will hopefully be fixed once I get my mani tomorrow~!

I am also babysitting for a little boy from church this week, and then on Thursday is shopping day w/ Grams since Ben is taking the Jeep out of town w/ him for the weekend! It is really kind of nice though because our neighbors asked if we wanted to help them set up Christmas decorations! Yep! Anyhow, I gotta run and get the kids dressed and clean up around this place. I need to do my reading too

0 comments: